This is the mail archive of the
fortran@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GNU Fortran project.
[gfortran,patch] Add KIND argument to a bunch of intrinsics (F2003)
- From: FX Coudert <fxcoudert at gmail dot com>
- To: GNU Fortran <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches list <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2007 00:32:06 +0100
- Subject: [gfortran,patch] Add KIND argument to a bunch of intrinsics (F2003)
- Dkim-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:mime-version:to:message-id:content-type:from:subject:date:x-mailer; b=ahNGI0wyOV7lxxZtIR6eJw55UbOqA4jUWm5lQEYBCxbswYtCc2Sd3inQeYpT8LC2fmRm0UGtBnUdBOup2W68ED7gxZncJga2ZoG2+8l/ivWyvpekwAGLJRUAdhYG5SWhKPFi9waBvEj9zybbxH5iih961m/eoxCokG0FEB0hC8I=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=received:mime-version:to:message-id:content-type:from:subject:date:x-mailer; b=sYX5fHsmoqlOPXsh5xupBmPzcovmb0Ok2lZh8XGoFc+4Fu7MiC9JOrOoz8GSNw5l2BaKqPI7t91+CZF6t4KWBysJvnPrkJTxXAkWPB0BrfogNlTvOiQxe5drg7+hCO9VWesCt10UBrxiz16q19ODJ3hfikGJ1OWj089LfLRqprI=
I had a rather long time in Edimburgh airport last week, and the only
thing I could do to keep me from sleeping (or actually, trying to
keep me from sleeping) was this rather mechanical patch to add a KIND
argument to various intrinsics: COUNT, IACHAR, ICHAR, INDEX, LBOUND,
LEN, LEN_TRIM, SCAN, SIZE, UBOUND and VERIFY. (A few others, like
MINLOC and MAXLOC, need a bit more thinking.)
Bootstrapped and regtested on x86_64-linux. Since cleaning the patch
for formal review took me more time than I expected, I haven't yet
dejagnu-fied my testcases, which I'll make sure to add before
committing. OK for mainline?
FX
Attachment:
intrinsics_kind.ChangeLog
Description: Binary data
Attachment:
intrinsics_kind.diff
Description: Binary data