This is the mail archive of the fortran@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the GNU Fortran project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]
Other format: [Raw text]

FORTRAN NAMELIST Run Time Problem: Bug Report


To the Project:

     I am not sure how to make a bug report that includes the files given
here as attachments:

namelist.let    Describes the problem.
namelist.f      FORTRAN source code for short program that reproduces the
                   problem.
namelist.in     Input file with namelists for the test program.
namelist.out    Annotated output file showing the output from program
                compiled using gfortran (gives run time errors) and g77
                (no run time errors).

     I have checked the bug reports on the  gcc.gnu.org  website and found
no real examples of namelist bugs, so I submit this report.

     Please advise me on how to do this.  I registered my Email address
with bugzilla and received a password.

Victor J. Slabinski

Attachment: namelist.let
Description: Text document

Attachment: namelist.f
Description: Text document

Attachment: namelist.in
Description: Text document

Attachment: namelist.out
Description: Text document


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]