This is the mail archive of the fortran@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the GNU Fortran project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]
Other format: [Raw text]

Re: How to implement a couple of PXF routines?


Steve Kargl wrote:
> A long time ago, I found a PDF version of POSIX spec on line.  I had 
> intended to implement the various routines, but as you can see I 
> never had time.  I suspect there is some level of interest in that
> the routines would ease the porting of one's code.
>   
I think you mean IEEE 1003.9-1992 (reaffirmed 1997; withdrawn 07 Feb
2003). If you are lucky, your university has access to IEEE - mine has not.
http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/iel1/2891/4710/00182910.pdf?isnumber=

A quick overview about the available functions (non normative):

http://www.intel.com/software/products/compilers/docs/flin/main_for/mergedProjects/lref_for/source_files/rfpostab.htm

http://nixdoc.net/man-pages/IRIX/?cmst=PXF

Tobias,
who would thinks that NAG's f90_* modules would be also useful
http://www.nag.co.uk/nagware/NP/r51_doc/index.asp


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]