This is the mail archive of the
fortran@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GNU Fortran project.
Re: F2003 summer of code status?
- From: "Steven Bosscher" <stevenb dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: "FX Coudert" <fxcoudert at gmail dot com>
- Cc: "Janus Weil" <jaydub66 at googlemail dot com>, "Tobias Schlüter" <tobias dot schlueter at physik dot uni-muenchen dot de>, "Fortran List" <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2007 22:50:23 +0200
- Subject: Re: F2003 summer of code status?
- Dkim-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; b=TJtvoZYvrM8f6BsOIPnirtWrWyJnvbvu0ao1Z16PTPWj0pCJO43llH5YdE1bZDtpy4CKAgTDvOgcZTt5W55zm22b88lreF9qqQ9/iJD+2cRIv1uUm5kCDmw7BdvWSMW/ylAMIFXZLlsRTqkh4yUgQjuZ2qy7O6+mSkEgeo2Uzeg=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; b=QwMabg8TWbqVrrnI59m5bn8v9SU5DSzw9QMBnfOJIK3a1bkvEdzrDiPmey/JwrmqE67qXMEIxUOOiSNdopE9NFrjSAx9emVXfbxl2EieOrk9aoku0Isph/G/c9wp6CxqLqjB0RyG9XbNQwKjNtAKZEj9KiDL+i29kN1lXpDM7EM=
- References: <46B2311A.8070204@physik.uni-muenchen.de> <854832d40708031250r4fe8bdbcu1d6044ae7a406dbb@mail.gmail.com> <ADFCC3CC-D6A3-4FE1-BAE9-728000CB628E@gmail.com>
On 8/3/07, FX Coudert <fxcoudert@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Janus,
>
> > Now I'm not sure what would be the best strategy for proceding. Do you
> > think I should already commit some code to trunk when procedure
> > declarations are finished, or should I wait until procedure pointers
> > are also done and commit one big patch with all the stuff?
>
> I think the motto here should be, as often: release early, release
> often.
Indeed.
I would also suggest you work on a branch, so you have a sand box to
try things. Is the fortran-experiments branch a good place for this,
perhaps?
Gr.
Steven