Re: [Bug fortran/31202] Incorrect rounding generated for NINT

[I resending this to you, since I noticed you are not CC:ed in the PR,
and I do not know if you are following gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org...]

I received the mail because I was assigned to that PR... but anyway, thanks for the report!

NetBSD does not have lroundl (and not roundl, so lroundl is not added by
intrinsics/c99_functions.c) with the result that linking with libgfortran
fails with "undefined reference to `lroundl'".

I have also introduced a roundl() fallback, but it depends on ceill() being available. Now, what rounding long double functions does i386- netbsd have? Does it have nextafterl?

Thanks,
FX