This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GNU Fortran project.
Re: [Bug fortran/31202] Incorrect rounding generated for NINT
- From: FX Coudert <fxcoudert at gmail dot com>
- To: Krister Walfridsson <cato at df dot lth dot se>
- Cc: Fortran List <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2007 14:23:51 +0100
- Subject: Re: [Bug fortran/31202] Incorrect rounding generated for NINT
- Dkim-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:in-reply-to:references:mime-version:content-type:message-id:cc:content-transfer-encoding:from:subject:date:to:x-mailer; b=RtbneuZ8wkmdD6mKxzpW9DmcPkxPr7j+c9qTBDPwWoR+3zqpmtm+T3EdATh0ScUhYBN0kdjiICCYNyvH/9vppEEJf0PnQ0dgKl/2afnOJxDD+UkoDnFXwKng2JKZ8vhXEna7rHVnI2a9ZndFyvSV/Fe+cMaaAEwFcVhZgpAThAo=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=received:in-reply-to:references:mime-version:content-type:message-id:cc:content-transfer-encoding:from:subject:date:to:x-mailer; b=rNJdrv5WyMSPptCN9upxxYg46mNjCrM5Hgsp4zhz6izObs4qf0f/RgehlLC1yOSdVzix3Jm8qst0arFcNyP6mDFyrh9k4Ii1nGs0EXOwRFn6eRZz5Js+96nz5lAtXKIzxrad1YbkLnt+QTSqAeuM+LGS5LKdRCDy2PbY8lghIm0=
- References: <Pine.GSO.email@example.com>
[I resending this to you, since I noticed you are not CC:ed in the PR,
and I do not know if you are following firstname.lastname@example.org...]
I received the mail because I was assigned to that PR... but anyway,
thanks for the report!
NetBSD does not have lroundl (and not roundl, so lroundl is not
intrinsics/c99_functions.c) with the result that linking with
fails with "undefined reference to `lroundl'".
I have also introduced a roundl() fallback, but it depends on ceill()
being available. Now, what rounding long double functions does i386-
netbsd have? Does it have nextafterl?