This is the mail archive of the
fortran@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GNU Fortran project.
weird behaviour
- From: Ãric Depagne <edepagne at lcogt dot net>
- To: Fortran List <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2007 19:31:26 -0700
- Subject: weird behaviour
- Dkim-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:from:reply-to:organization:to:subject:date:user-agent:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:message-id:sender; b=itKXH64XIul/7pRbo1MQKLqUyL5HjQcr3TI4rA0/jOkzfpu+87G0ziNxNBFY1FMQIc4Dqk+gkNFyNwTmOaaU+il5Mg1WOUWOqRgMF6ZXkUwwCWKqqHnl+PHxnVyLKCyLolZM+sG6tEmfyEjY2/pnW7g9cZwxYcQQj1G47x32cY4=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=received:from:reply-to:organization:to:subject:date:user-agent:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:message-id:sender; b=NUXeMp8oqV6OhNtVjGvi9xWkjZD6J3qtFfpV79AuuSrAsr8Jejrivay8+V38iNLZ85DHfJkYZA9zn8+wW0SQCG51arPkBvXyDhf12/WsJIsyvtj0Cc0zqr+HErH4wjd6UhrUf4ZGzt+ne2o8LMf4Vd6IPBw+C5uRIGjEN6rVBDg=
- Organization: Las Cumbres Observatory
- Reply-to: edepagne at lcogt dot net
Hi all.
I'm experiencing a very weird (I think) behaviour of my program.
I have a variable that is supposed to be computed be a function that I call
from my main program.
This variable is properly declared at the baginning of the function.
But if I try to do anything with this variable (within the function) (
either print it or much worse, when I try to use it for my computations),
the program stops, without any error messages.
SInce it is the first time I see such a strange behaviour, I was wondering
if it as normal!
I'm using version gcc 4.3.0 20070724 (experimental).
Thanks a lot.
Ãric.
--
Un clavier azerty en vaut deux
----------------------------------------------------------
Ãric Depagne edepagne@lcogt.net
Las Cumbres Observatory
6740 Cortona Dr
Goleta CA, 93117
----------------------------------------------------------