This is the mail archive of the
fortran@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GNU Fortran project.
Re: Patch for PR fortran/30432, Argument list issue
- From: Steve Ellcey <sje at cup dot hp dot com>
- To: fxcoudert at gmail dot com
- Cc: fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 09:47:05 -0800 (PST)
- Subject: Re: Patch for PR fortran/30432, Argument list issue
> > 2007-01-25 Steve Ellcey <sje@cup.hp.com>
> >
> > PR fortran/30432
> > * trans-types.c (gfc_get_function_type): Do not add void_type_node
> > to empty arg list.
> > * trans-decl.c (create_function_arglist): Change assert.
>
> OK for mainline.
>
> I think it would be really good to have this patch into 4.2 also, and
> I don't think it's too risky. What's your opinion on that?
>
> FX
I think it would be a good fix for 4.2 and not too risky. I will check
it in on the mainline today and then wait a week or so to make sure
there are no problems and then check it in on the 4.2 branch.
Steve Ellcey
sje@cup.hp.com