This is the mail archive of the
fortran@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GNU Fortran project.
Re: Gfortran does not compile dynamo (and others)
On Mon, Jan 29, 2007 at 03:06:10PM +0000, Milan Hodscek wrote:
> Ignacio Fern??ndez Galv??n <jellby <at> yahoo.com> write
> > By the way, I also could not compile the quantum chemistry programs
> > Gaussian 98 and Molcas 6.4, but since these are commercial programs, I
> > cannot provide the source. Has anyone been able to compile them?
>
> I can compile gaussian-03 (g03RevD.02), see:
>
> http://sicmm.org/vrana/g03gfortran.html
>
Why do you need this patch
- Data IEOW/1/,IEOS/3/,IH0/1h0/,IHI/1hI/,NWFILE/1H@/,BLANK/' '/
+ Data IEOW/1/,IEOS/3/,IH0/1h0/,IHI/1hI/,NWFILE/1H@/
+ Data BLANK/4h /
Is there a problem with gfortran?
Also, you have
+// for gfortran compile....
+f77_int hostnm_ (fname)
+f77_char_ptr fname; {
+ f77_char_len maxnam;
+ char *name;
+ int len;
+ void gperror();
+ maxnam=40;
+ name = CH_F2C(fname);
+ len = CH_F2L(fname,maxnam);
+ if(gethostname(name, len) != 0) gperror("hostnm");
+ return(0);
+ }
gfortran has a "hostnm" intrinsic. You shouldn't need this.
--
Steve