This is the mail archive of the fortran@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the GNU Fortran project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]
Other format: [Raw text]

Re: New Cygwin binary posted. was: help in creating gfortran windows binaries


Angelo Graziosi wrote:

On Sat, 27 Jan 2007, Jerry DeLisle wrote:


Hello,

I have posted a new binary:

http://quatramaran.ens.fr/~coudert/gfortran/gfortran-4.3-20070127-Cygwin-i686.tar.bz2

As soon as this tests out OK, I will set the link for the wiki default.

Please feel free to test this.


I have tried but it hangs as the previous:



$ gfc -v
Using built-in specs.
Target: i686-pc-cygwin
Configured with: ../gcc43/configure --prefix=/home/jerry/usr
--enable-languages=c,fortran --enable-bootstrap --enable-threads=posix
--enable-sjlj-exceptions --enable-version-specific-runtime-libs --enable-nls --disable-libmudflap
--disable-shared --disable-win32-registry --with-system-zlib --without-included-gettext --without-x --disable-checking --enable-werror
Thread model: posix
gcc version 4.3.0 20070127 (experimental)



BUT


$ gfc hello.F95


hangs!



I am building GFortran with YOUR configure options (--enable-languages=c, fortran --disable-libmudflap --enable-libgomp --disable-checking --enable-threads --enable-werror) to see what happen, but it still takes almost 2 o 3 hours.


Angelo.



I just figured out that I had a mixture of the default Cygwin libraries and my own home brew versions of gmp and mpfr libraries. I was having trouble with the configure because I had not installed the gmp-devel and mpfr-devel which provide the correct headers.

So I have corrected all that and will build again. Thank you for your patience.

Jerry


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]