This is the mail archive of the
fortran@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GNU Fortran project.
help in creating gfortran windows binaries
- From: Vivek Rao <vivekrao4 at yahoo dot com>
- To: fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 15:43:06 -0800 (PST)
- Subject: help in creating gfortran windows binaries
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Message-ID; b=cdKz0+bo8Jjc4b9QRI/RrZist3MGzqsBHrgAwxHmPmAcCmLhdMKcMpN0UBxkCUAn3GY4S3cXbIyzGNtgK8NC8gz0seEdLQbDRhJipMZGYNI5HgVXD1nbdgGM80SAXqRXxXyez9Vr0mVhgFiYo2mp1cEP0ynI04z/RmhBMOJIc3Q=;
FX Coudert wrote on comp.lang.fortran that Windows
binaries would be created more often if someone would
" a) be sent the scripts that I use to build gfortran
windows binaries
and get access to the website where we usually
post our binaries,
b) donate a remotely accessible account on a Windows
XP computer,"
Regarding (a), I suggest that the scripts be posted on
the wiki, so that I and other can look at them.
Regarding (b), I have a broadband connection on my
Windows XP computer at home -- what should I do?
Thanks to FX for the (now working) Windows binary.
Vivek Rao