This is the mail archive of the fortran@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the GNU Fortran project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]
Other format: [Raw text]

Re: fortran-experiments: patch for more error checking


On Tue, Jan 23, 2007 at 02:39:53PM -0700, Christopher D. Rickett wrote:
> 
> >I applied this patch and new testsuite failures from the new
> >test programs.   I've extracted info from the gfortran.log.
> >The first two are the new failures.  The third has been failing
> >since the fortran-experiments branch was created.
> >
> >FAIL: gfortran.dg/bind_c_usage_3.f03  -O  (test for excess errors)
> >Excess errors:
> >gcc/testsuite/gfortran.dg/bind_c_usage_3.f03:18:
> >Error: Global name 'test' at (1) is already being used as a MODULE at (2)
> >gcc/iso_c_binding/gcc/testsuite/gfortran.dg/bind_c_usage_3.f03:2:
> >Error: Global name 'test' at (1) is already being used as a MODULE at (2)
> >
> 
> i'm not sure what could be doing this.  i'm not seeing these errors when i 
> run the testsuite (except for c_kind_params, of course).  do you have any 
> ideas?  c_kind_params is failing, but that's been failing for a while and 
> is unrelated to this patch.
> 

Not at the moment.  I just applied the patch and rebuilt the compiler.
I'll look into the issue perhaps tonight or in the next few days.

-- 
Steve


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]