This is the mail archive of the fortran@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the GNU Fortran project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]
Other format: [Raw text]

failed to build libgfortran in gcc-4.3-20070119 on OSX 10.3.9


After using the patch of PR30511, gcc-4.3-20070119 failed to build
on OSX 10.3.9 with:

...
/sw/src/fink.build/gcc4-4.3.0-20070120/darwin_objdir/./gcc/xgcc -B/sw/src/fink.build/gcc4-4.3.0-20070120/darwin_objdir/./gcc/ -B/sw/lib/gcc4/powerpc-apple-darwin7/bin/ -B/sw/lib/gcc4/powerpc-apple-darwin7/lib/ -isystem /sw/lib/gcc4/powerpc-apple-darwin7/include -isystem /sw/lib/gcc4/powerpc-apple-darwin7/sys-include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../gcc-4.3-20070120/libgfortran -I. -iquote../../../gcc-4.3-20070120/libgfortran/io -I../../../gcc-4.3-20070120/libgfortran/../gcc -I../../../gcc-4.3-20070120/libgfortran/../gcc/config -I../.././gcc -D_GNU_SOURCE -std=gnu99 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wold-style-definition -Wextra -Wwrite-strings -O2 -g -O2 -MT error.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/error.Tpo -c ../../../gcc-4.3-20070120/libgfortran/runtime/error.c  -fno-common -DPIC -o .libs/error.o
In file included from ../../../gcc-4.3-20070120/libgfortran/runtime/error.c:52:
/usr/include/sys/resource.h:81: error: field 'ru_utime' has incomplete type
/usr/include/sys/resource.h:82: error: field 'ru_stime' has incomplete type

Any idea about where it comes from and how to fix it?

TIA

Dominique


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]