This is the mail archive of the
fortran@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GNU Fortran project.
Re: [FORTRAN PATCH] PR 30404: Rewrite nested FORALL mask expansion
- From: FX Coudert <fxcoudert at gmail dot com>
- To: Paul Thomas <paulthomas2 at wanadoo dot fr>
- Cc: Steve Kargl <sgk at troutmask dot apl dot washington dot edu>, Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>, fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 17:03:51 +0100
- Subject: Re: [FORTRAN PATCH] PR 30404: Rewrite nested FORALL mask expansion
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=received:in-reply-to:references:mime-version:content-type:message-id:cc:content-transfer-encoding:from:subject:date:to:x-mailer; b=lzm79905st2TrGmeYWuKHb3KSe7pQPW4kmglIp/zrgLeLAgEWD36IlWaVhGmeny348nH1JTbwKF7nrQQRL5nkY9GuoNXi3xnIPgecy8HK3YNAWw9Nst7Uhoou/CSURXB66UQU/z7rd+pa73vjfdxgXTRem+4qjXsbAgSQYP94VU=
- References: <15967.68.35.10.103.1168729445.squirrel@mail.eyesopen.com> <20070116000242.GA57721@troutmask.apl.washington.edu> <45ACC4C2.1030702@wanadoo.fr>
For what it's worth, I can add my OK to Steve's. In fact, I think
that
it is a bug of such seriousness that if trunk survives it for a couple
of weeks, 4.2 should be patched too.
While not competent to review the patch itself, I've thoroughly read
the description and related explanations, and I also think it is well
suited for 4.2.
FX