This is the mail archive of the
fortran@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GNU Fortran project.
Re: Possible explaination why large_real_kind_form_io_2.f90 is failing on PPC/OSX
- From: dominiq at lps dot ens dot fr (Dominique Dhumieres)
- To: dominiq at lps dot ens dot fr, sgk at troutmask dot apl dot washington dot edu
- Cc: fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org, schnetter at cct dot lsu dot edu
- Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 06:51:46 +0100 (CET)
- Subject: Re: Possible explaination why large_real_kind_form_io_2.f90 is failing on PPC/OSX
> I suspect that the 32nd digit (if printed) is greater that 5.
The result is:
1.00000000000000000000000000000002
so the last digit is non zero, but less than 5.
> Oh my that is ugly.
My goal was to have a simple way to build the weekly snapshot
with my knowledge of *nix. And it works more or less (when the
snapshot is too broken, I just skip it, if there is a simple
patch, I let my machine compile for a other night).
Dominique