This is the mail archive of the
fortran@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GNU Fortran project.
Re: Possible explaination why large_real_kind_form_io_2.f90 is failing on PPC/OSX
- From: dominiq at lps dot ens dot fr (Dominique Dhumieres)
- To: dominiq at lps dot ens dot fr, sgk at troutmask dot apl dot washington dot edu
- Cc: fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org, schnetter at cct dot lsu dot edu
- Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2007 23:10:47 +0100 (CET)
- Subject: Re: Possible explaination why large_real_kind_form_io_2.f90 is failing on PPC/OSX
> Can you add
> mpfr_out_str (stderr, 10, 0, result->value.real, GFC_RND_MODE);
> fprintf (stderr, "\n");
>
> At the end of gfc_simplify_nearest() in simplify.c ...
My knowledge of C is NIL, but I assume the insertion has to be made
before
return range_check (result, "NEAREST");
It's 11 pm my time and I won't wait for the build to finish before going
to bed. I hope to get up early enough to send you the answer tomorrow
morning my time, in the evening your time.
Dominique