This is the mail archive of the fortran@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the GNU Fortran project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]
Other format: [Raw text]

gfortran error under gcc4.2.0 20060729 (experimental)


Hi everybody,


I would be very pleased, if someone could help me. I have installed the
gcc4.2.0 packet 20060729 (experimental) to compile a GPS Post-Processing
packet on my macbook (intel). I have installed gcc4.2.0 with darwinports. I
have Mac OSX 10.4.8 and Darwin 8.8.3. 
After my first trial with gcc and gfortran the following error message
occured:

gfortran -c -O3 -Wuninitialized -Wunused -Wimplicit -fno-f2c -ffast-math
-fno-automatic -fno-backslash timr.f
f951: warning: command line option "-Wimplicit" is valid for
C/C++/ObjC/ObjC++ but not for Fortran
/var/tmp//ccBOWlEo.s:29:operands given don't match any known 386 instruction
make: *** [com_lib.a(timr.o)] Error 1
Failure in make_gamit -- install_software terminated

Does anybody know what I should do?

Cheers,
daniel 
-- 
View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/gfortran-error-under-gcc4.2.0-20060729-%28experimental%29-tf2961426.html#a8285410
Sent from the gcc - fortran mailing list archive at Nabble.com.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]