This is the mail archive of the fortran@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the GNU Fortran project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]
Other format: [Raw text]

Re: Warning message(?): f951(2665) malloc: ***


On Wed, Jan 10, 2007 at 04:40:57PM -0600, Paul T. Bauman wrote:
> Ok, so it seems this warning goes away when I remove the -Jobj and -Iobj 
> from my command line options.  However, I'm still getting funky runtime 
> errors.  I'm trying to reproduce them in a simple code, but having trouble.
> 

Try adding -fbounds-check and -Wall to your compiler option.
If you're compiling with -ffast-math, then don't; and reduce
your optimization to -O if you use -O2 or -O3.

PS: Please don't respond to me in private email.  Others here 
on the mailing list may be able to help.

-- 
Steve


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]