This is the mail archive of the fortran@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the GNU Fortran project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]
Other format: [Raw text]

Re: [PATCH][fortran] Make cbrt, cexpi and sincos builtins available


On 1/4/07, FX Coudert <fxcoudert@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi again,

> I don't know why I'm in the CC list, but I would chime in and state
> the obvious: why not provide sincos (as a fallback using sin and
> cos) in libgfortran, as is done for several other functions)?

Hum... and why not provide C99 functions and a few others (like
sincos) in a library common to all GCC users?

Because nobody seems to help me resolve the libgcc-math issues. (As all SC list traffic is private I have no idea if my means to contact the SC about this issue had any effect yet - I pinged Gerald again about this and try to push again after I return from vacation, but there is nothing more that I can do about the situation I think - apart from simply checking in libgcc-math as some have suggested, but others suggested a SC decision was necessary)

Otherwise this would be of course the way to go.

Richard.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]