an overdue update..

hi all,

my fsf paperwork has finally finished and is being mailed today.
hopefully they will have it shortly after the vacation and i will be able
to submit the iso_c_binding for review (finally)!

i will try and do an update of my svn with the trunk today, but i'm sure
there will be problems since i have not updated in a while.  also, if i
remember from previous mail, the VALUE attribute has been added by Paul
Thomas, so i will need to remove my implemenation of it.

thanks again for your patience.

Chris