Re: [Patch,fortran] PR 27740 Symbol versioning for libgfortran

Hi Janne,

One question about your gfortran.map file: where are the _fini and _init symbols coming from? From what I can see, they're only present in Linux static binaries (not on shared libraries, and not on ppc- darwin static ones). I'd say they're "spurious" symbols and do not need to be in the map file.

Also, something I should have thought about earlier: you only included in the map file the symbols that are present on your system, but we do have lots of other symbols (like functions for real16 and integer16). I'm not sure there really is an automated way to grab those.

FX