Re: IRC Meeting and #gfortran

Steve Kargl wrote:
On Sun, Nov 05, 2006 at 11:05:02AM -0800, Jerry DeLisle wrote:
I think we had a fairly successful meeting on IRC yesterday. Unfortunately, I had my session logging turned off.

However, we did create a #gfortran channel on oftc.net. So we can plan future meetings similarly.

Thanks to all who participated.

I too regret not logging the IRC meeting.

For the record, I've got a log. Thoughts on whether I should post it here in the permanent public record, or just email it to people who ask?

- Brooks