This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GNU Fortran project.
Re: Emacs and GFortran
- From: Chong Yidong <cyd at stupidchicken dot com>
- To: Angelo Graziosi <Angelo dot Graziosi at roma1 dot infn dot it>
- Cc: Steve Kargl <sgk at troutmask dot apl dot washington dot edu>, fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org, emacs-devel at gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 11:00:45 -0500
- Subject: Re: Emacs and GFortran
- References: <Pine.OSF.email@example.com>
Angelo Graziosi <Angelo.Graziosi@roma1.infn.it> writes:
> Perhaps I have some difficult to understand but I do not see a reason for
> which a lot of compiler work with Emacs and GFortran which has substituted
> G77 in the GNU Compiler Collection (GCC) does not.
I can't parse this message: it does not conform to GNU standards ;-)