This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GNU Fortran project.
Re: [patch] Fix libgfortran/29627
- From: Jerry DeLisle <jvdelisle at verizon dot net>
- To: Thomas Koenig <Thomas dot Koenig at online dot de>
- Cc: fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 18:47:07 -0800
- Subject: Re: [patch] Fix libgfortran/29627
- References: <20061030070815.GA26658@meiner.onlinehome.de>
Thomas Koenig wrote:
:ADDPATCH fortran:This is OK. Thanks Thomas!
this is a fix for PR 29627, including a little cleanup.
Regression-tested against 4.3.0 on i686-pc-linux-gnu.
OK for trunk? What about 4.2 and 4.1?
2006-10-29 Thomas Koenig <Thomas.Koenig@online.de>
* libgfortran.h: Add ERROR_SHORT_RECORD
* runtime/error.c (translate_error): Add case
* io/transfer.c (read_block_direct): Separate codepaths
for stream and record unformatted I/O. Remove unneeded
tests for standard input, padding and formatted I/O.
If the record is short, read in as much data as possible,
then raise the error.