This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GNU Fortran project.
Re: Emacs and GFortran
- From: Tobias Burnus <burnus at net-b dot de>
- To: Angelo Graziosi <Angelo dot Graziosi at roma1 dot infn dot it>
- Cc: fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org, emacs-devel at gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 22:00:52 +0100
- Subject: Re: Emacs and GFortran
- References: <Pine.OSF.email@example.com>
Angelo Graziosi wrote:
>> By the way, g95 has the same problem.
> (eval-after-load "compile"
> '(setq compilation-error-regexp-alist
> (cons '("^In file \\(.+\\):\\([0-9]+\\)" 1 2)
> in .emacs solves it.
> So, is there something similar for GFortran ?
Doesn't this work for gfortran? I think the output is the same:
"In file <filename>:<line>".
Thus it should work with both compilers. (It probably predates the