Re: Emacs and GFortran

> I do not know if we are speaking of the same thing.

We are.

> hello.F:3:                                       <===

This is the error message using the standard GNU format

>  In file hello.F:3

This uses a gratuitously different format.  Please complain to the GFortran
authors about it.  Maybe they have a good reason for it, of course, in which
case we'd like to know about it.  But otherwise, they should change it to
follow GNU standards.

        Stefan