This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GNU Fortran project.
Re: Emacs and GFortran
- From: Stefan Monnier <monnier at iro dot umontreal dot ca>
- To: Angelo Graziosi <Angelo dot Graziosi at roma1 dot infn dot it>
- Cc: fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org, emacs-devel at gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 09:15:14 -0500
- Subject: Re: Emacs and GFortran
- References: <Pine.OSF.firstname.lastname@example.org>
> I would ask if there is a way to integrate Emacs with GFortran so that in
> case of compiler error one can jump to the line wher the error is born.
> This works with G77, GCC and G++ but not with GFortran.
Does that mean that GFortran does not use the standard GNU error format?
That would be unfortunate (and may be better fixed on GFortran's side).
Could you show us some sample error/warning messages?