This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GNU Fortran project.
Re: [patch,fortran] Support type real for count_rate in system_clock (PR28484)
- From: Janne Blomqvist <Janne dot Blomqvist at tkk dot fi>
- To: Tobias Burnus <burnus at net-b dot de>
- Cc: gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, "'fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org'" <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2006 09:48:32 +0300
- Subject: Re: [patch,fortran] Support type real for count_rate in system_clock (PR28484)
- References: <45428A72.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Tobias Burnus wrote:
This patch adds support for using a real variable for count_rate in
system_clock as allowed since Fortran 2003.
You might want to add a short note to the list of implemented F2003
features in gfortran.texi. Same goes for your "namelist to internal