Automatic parallelization in 4.3?

I noticed that the GCC 4.3 projects page mentions plans for automatic
parallelization of loops using the framework developed for OpenMP (see
http://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/AutomaticParallelization ).  I was wondering
if there are any specific plans to support the Fortran 95 forall
construct.  These types of loops can be manually parallelized using
the OpenMP "workshare" directive.

Since all procedures within a forall construct must be pure (i.e. have
no side effects), it seems like they should be easier to analyze and
auto-parallelize than normal do loops.  For similar reasons, the
"where" statement might be another candidate for auto-parallelization.

I found one post by Zdenek Dvorak regarding auto-parallelization, but
it doesn't mention Fortran AFAICT.  See

Any comments?  I can post a request for enhancement on bugzilla if it
would be useful.

Thanks,
Brian