This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GNU Fortran project.
Typo in gcc manpage (mfp-trap-mode flag, su)
- From: Rob <spamrefuse at yahoo dot com>
- To: fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 23:14:04 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Typo in gcc manpage (mfp-trap-mode flag, su)
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=Message-ID:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=3JbhWWpFVyMHUPbLWeMZx6LUGNIN+XTvXh8grA3P85IJA0SsnxOGqRKYzy16PJ7t1qST5cGoN2pWTezrRfWqPihJZtd0aS79FQHAJgt0NmtM8oTum0yUEV6A+U3m5XxPDmvm32DungwO2rkMWpnxw8+1OlHChNTdvmVt2TetERQ= ;
Sorry, I'm only subscribed to this list,
not to gcc list, as I'm working only with
gfortran...and many of the gcc flags also
apply to gfortran.
In the gcc manpage it says for the mfp-trap-mode
su Like su, but the instructions...
I suppose: s/Like su,/Like u,/
but I might be wrong.
As it is now, it's rather silly :).
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around