iso c binding

    I assume the required paperwork never was completed
for the iso c binding patches to go into gcc trunk for
a gcc 4.2 preview of that feature? In case anyone missed
it, Mark said that the branch will likely be created on
Friday so I guess that one is going to miss gcc 4.2.
             Jack
ps What exactly are the rules about patches without
paperwork? It puzzled me that those patches weren't
posted so that folks could test against them as
was the case with the allocatable arrays patches
(or is there a problem with doing that before the
paperwork is completed)?