This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GNU Fortran project.
Re: [fortran, patch] Update *.texi: document ACCESS and CHMOD
- From: Steve Kargl <sgk at troutmask dot apl dot washington dot edu>
- To: Tobias Burnus <burnus at net-b dot de>
- Cc: gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, "'fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org'" <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 07:21:47 -0700
- Subject: Re: [fortran, patch] Update *.texi: document ACCESS and CHMOD
- References: <4528E42D.firstname.lastname@example.org> <452F5AC3.email@example.com>
On Fri, Oct 13, 2006 at 11:22:11AM +0200, Tobias Burnus wrote:
> re-diffed to to a tiny change (in this section) by Daniel Franke.
> * gfortran.texi: Add link to GFortran apps
> * intrinsic.texi: Updated documentation of ACCESS and CHMOD
Tobias, do you have write-after-approval to commit this?