This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GNU Fortran project.
Re: [gfortran,patch] Fix PACK, SPREAD and CSHIFT for zero-sized arrays
- From: "François-Xavier Coudert" <fxcoudert at gmail dot com>
- To: "Steven Bosscher" <stevenb at suse dot de>, patch <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, "fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org" <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 15:14:02 +0200
- Subject: Re: [gfortran,patch] Fix PACK, SPREAD and CSHIFT for zero-sized arrays
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition; b=f1Q/9YFSlXXhqA9BbHJ5KtR79ESfOzeXZnDTKvKbV/CBD7Qfa/ZSSZzrl8b+0hL0LCpreeqrrZV5G+NY2HdkASwNnnB+/0p9fSs/3rnYqmVKWvw5CEDk8oZBA23/JwmO32I37zTJzlQ56hJbfZVH5j1HAvMYsM1919hBt/z9P9s=
I'm answering to a very patch review from Steven Bosscher:
This whole hunk could be implemented as the easier-to-understand:
I don't think it works as well, because if arraysize <= 0 you really
need the return statement and not to go on with the rest of the
function. So, I intend to commit the original version this week-end
unless there's an objection.