This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GNU Fortran project.
- From: Paul Thomas <paulthomas2 at wanadoo dot fr>
- To: "'fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org'" <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 15:03:54 +0200
- Subject: Various patches
Many thanks to Steve and Erik for reviewing my recent patches in a very
timely fashion. I put the whole lot together, regtested, ran NIST, ran
the Polyhedron suite and built and ran tonto-2.3. With greens across
the board, I have committed:
2006-10-13 Paul Thomas <email@example.com>
* decl.c (get_proc_name, gfc_match_function_decl): Add
attr.implicit_type to conditions that throw error for
existing explicit interface and that allow new type-
spec to be applied.
* resolve.c (resolve_fl_namelist): Do not check for
namelist/procedure conflict, if the symbol corresponds
to a good local variable declaration.
* decl.c (get_proc_name): Replace the detection of a declared
procedure by the presence of a formal argument list by the
attributes of the symbol and the presence of an explicit
* resolve.c (resolve_fl_variable): See if the host association
of a derived type is blocked by the presence of another type I
object in the current namespace.
* resolve.c (resolve_fl_derived): Check for the presence of
the derived type for a derived type component.
* module.c (gfc_use_module): Check that the first words in a
module file are 'GFORTRAN module'.
* resolve.c (resolve_transfer): Test functions for suitability
for IO, as well as variables.
* trans-expr.c (gfc_trans_scalar_assign): Remove nullify of
It should be noted that I have not included a version number as
suggested by FX. In my opinion, there should be consensus on what if
anything is needed there. As it stands, the original bug is fixed and
USE will not try to absorb anything otehr than a gfortran module file.