This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GNU Fortran project.
Re: [Patch, fortran] PR29422 and PR29428 - allocatable component wrinkles
- From: Brooks Moses <bmoses at stanford dot edu>
- To: fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 15:10:27 -0700
- Subject: Re: [Patch, fortran] PR29422 and PR29428 - allocatable component wrinkles
- Organization: Stanford University
- References: <20061011191359.4EF8C5BB9E@mailhost.lps.ens.fr>
Dominique Dhumieres wrote:
Dominique, would you be so kind as to submit a PR for this, please?
This is pr29434.
Given Richard's comments confirming that gfortran's behavior is correct,
should I close this PR? (If so, is the correct resolution "INVALID"?)