Re: [RFC]Make parse-tree-dumping functions available everywhere

Everytime I work on gfortran, I find myself patching the parse tree dumping routines to not be static, so that I can use them from the debugger, and add code dumps anywhere in the code paths I'm interested in.

Since I believe other people might find this useful as well, I wanted to know if other people agree that we should turn time back to the pre-fork days and make those routines globally visible again, or if there are any objections and we should keep them static.

I had never thought of doing this, but it sure could be useful. Go for it!

FX