Re: [patch] intrinsic.texi

Daniel Franke wrote:
thanks for your review. Please find a revised patch attached. Can you please commit it when it's acceptable?

It looks acceptable to me. I'd be glad to commit it, although since I'm not a maintainer, someone else will have to OK it first. :)

(Incidentally, on the "long lines" comment -- I was only talking about the line length in the .texi source code, and recommending breaking the lines there, which wouldn't change the appearance of the info or dvi output at all.)

- Brooks