Re: [gfortran,patch] Fix intrinsics used as actual arguments

Looks like you didn't synchronize your tree before commiting:
http://gcc.gnu.org/viewcvs/trunk/libgfortran/Makefile.in? r1=117560&r2=117559&pathrev=117560

No, I did! It looks like Paul didn't commit his Makefile.am change:

http://gcc.gnu.org/viewcvs/trunk/libgfortran/Makefile.am?view=log

No mention there of the addition of move_alloc. I've commited the Makefile.am patch to add it, as well as the regenerated Makefile.in, and sent a message to Paul so that he can check nothing else was forgotten in the process.

So, hum, is it working now?

FX