Re: Build errors related to intrinsics - disregard

Jerry DeLisle wrote:
I am getting build errors trying to bootstrap after an svn update this morning. Are there any special configure options I need? I had Paul and Erik's patch applied at the time of update, is that a problem?

I will revert all and re update and try again.

Jerry
Found the conflict, so disregard.

Jerry