RFC PR19261 continuation character illegal as first non-blank character in statement

Hi all,

Similar to the other 'continuation' related patches, do we want this to give a warning only or an error?

Do we want to do this in all cases or only when -pedantic or -std=f95 or -std=f2003

From the F95 Standard: 3.3.1.3

"No line shall contain a single "&" as the only nonblank character or as the only nonblank character before an "!" that initiates a comment."

I am finding the best place to do this check is in scanner.c (load_line).

Regards,

Jerry