Re: [Patch, fortran] PR20541 - allocatable components (TR15541)

Paul Thomas wrote:
This patch implements the part of TR15541 that is concerned with allocatable components of derived types. This extension to the F95 standard offers three important advantages over pointer components:

Let me be the first to offer you and Erik congratulations and thanks for this tremendous effort! This feature has been standing between gfortran and the ability to compile my "everyday-use" Fortran programs for a while, and I look forward to trying it out.

- Brooks