Re: reference implementation of BLAS

On Saturday 30 September 2006 08:25, Steve Kargl wrote:
> I don't see a problem when I build blas/lapack.

They seem to build just fine. The problem comes when the CBLAS tests are
executed.

> I also
> haven't seen your log file because you specified a url
> that I can't access.

Sorry about that. The http version works just as well.

http://scratch.biocycle.atmos.colostate.edu/BLAS-gfortran/ouput.txt

wt
--
Warren Turkal, Research Associate III/Systems Administrator
Colorado State University, Dept. of Atmospheric Science