This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GNU Fortran project.
Re: reference implementation of BLAS
- From: Warren Turkal <wt at atmos dot colostate dot edu>
- To: fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 01:53:10 -0600
- Subject: Re: reference implementation of BLAS
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20060930142534.GA52624@troutmask.apl.washington.edu>
On Saturday 30 September 2006 08:25, Steve Kargl wrote:
> I don't see a problem when I build blas/lapack.
They seem to build just fine. The problem comes when the CBLAS tests are
> I also
> haven't seen your log file because you specified a url
> that I can't access.
Sorry about that. The http version works just as well.
Warren Turkal, Research Associate III/Systems Administrator
Colorado State University, Dept. of Atmospheric Science