Re: Anyone interested in Gfortran & HIRLAM (the sequel) [ failed the GCC Summit peer review ] ?

Toon Moene wrote:
L.S.,

Last year, I held a talk at the GCC Summit in Ottawa about the progress in gfortran with respect to compiling HIRLAM, a state of the art limited area numerical weather forecasting system (1,200,000 lines of Fortran and several tens of thousands of C).

As gfortran is able to compile HIRLAM now (using 4.1), I wrote a sequel to that article; unfortunately, it didn't pass the GCC Summit review.

Nevertheless, there might still be interest in it, especially on this mailing list; however, I do not want to spam this list with a 90K PDF file. So I thought of placing it on the gfortran Wiki - but that doesn't seem to be supported.

Is there another way to park this file somewhere and provide a pointer to it on this list (provided there's interest, of course) ?

Thanks in advance,

Wo could put it out on my web site where I have the NIST test stuff and then a download link on the wiki.

Just send me the file and I will do this if you like.

Jerry