Re: [Patch,libgfortran & patch,fortran] Namelist (corrected)

On Saturday 09 April 2005 23:07, Paul Thomas wrote:
> IS THE CODE FUNCTIONALLY OK?

Yes.

And I think we should maybe be more flexible after 4.0 goes out,
we need this functionality and AFAICT the rest of gfortran is not
perfect, so why should every proposed patch be?  As long as there
is commitment to fix the remaining issues when largish patches
like this one are checked in, we should IMHO just allow stuff in
more quickly.

Gr.
Steven