Re: [Bug fortran/13082] Function entries and entries with alternate returns not implemented

Steve:
I did not mean to insult anybody and I did not call your work useless. I appreciate quite a lot
the support you give to the community of fortran users. I simply stated what I consider to be a fact:
a compiler that does not compile legal code is not yet mature. This is not a judgement on the
compiler as such or on its authors, but on its current state of development. If you understood
anything else in my mail, then I apologise, but I stand by my statement and I consider that
you are overreacting.
I would like to help you, but I am afraid it will take me too much time to fix reach the level of
understanding that would allow me to be useful. Sorry. Regards, Federico