Fwd: gfortran testsuite failure mode on cygwin

I note that posted gfortran cygwin results (including mine) for gcc-testsuite show the gfortran suite aborting when the forall_3 fails. The script attempts to delete the the .exe, but fails because it is hung. No more gfortran tests are performed, and the subsequent objc and libstdc++ tests are extremely slow.
I may be wrong, but I have the impression the other testsuites simply leave behind the .exe and continue if they can't remove it. Where should I be looking to rtfm to attempt an adjustment?

Tim Prince