Some statistics

Hi all, here is some information I found interesting, I'll be quick and not waste your time.

I am beginning to do some statistics about the binaries provided from gfortran.org. *During the last 36 hours*, download counts are (I count unique IP addresses only):

* Windows	62
* i686-linux	23
* MacOS X	9
* Sparc-Solaris	1
* FreeBSD	0

This is really by no means an accurate statistics (when I have time I will find some way to have a permanent statistics page), but I guess it tells us we really have huge potential in the Windows community!

FX, for the almost-non-informative mail of the day