Re: ice-on-valid-code, or invalid

Hi Paul

On Sun, 2005-03-20 at 19:28 +0100, Paul Thomas wrote:
> This ICE has already been PR'd - it is the character array that does it in.
>
> I am nearly there, honest(!), with my namelist submission.  An exchange with
> Paul Brook last weekend has resoved me to handle derived types and their
> arrays properly.  Character arrays are one of the things, amongst many, that
> have been fixed.

I assume then that there is no need for me to file a bug? And that it
will "Just Work (tm)" in a couple of days? Or longer? Anyway, relax :)

I would like to know, then, if there is any simple way of working around
this bug (short of not using a namelist I hope), since I'd really like
to see if I can get this code going with gfortran!

> Paul T

Thanks
Neilen