Non-mainstream platforms testing

Hello,

I don't remember seeing on the gfortran website (right now, gfortran.org is down) a report on how much gfortran has been tested on non-mainstream architectures. As a scientist, I do routinely use a lot of exotic platforms, and I think it would be great to have a precise idea of compile/run status.

While my compiler programming skills are close to nothing, I'd like to contribute to gfortran, and that could be a task I can do. Do you think it can be a "plus" for gfortran? Can someone provide me a list of what has been done so far?

Thanks, and looking forward to help you,

FX

--
Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend.  Inside of a dog, it is too
dark to read.