This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GNU Fortran project.
Re: Daily i686-linux binaries
- From: François-Xavier Coudert <Francois-Xavier dot Coudert at lcp dot u-psud dot fr>
- To: gfortran <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: François-Xavier Coudert<Francois-Xavier dot Coudert at lcp dot u-psud dot fr>
- Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 10:36:00 +0100
- Subject: Re: Daily i686-linux binaries
- Organization: Laboratoire de Chimie Physique
- References: <4194B963.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Is there any mirror somewhere,
or would there be any possibility to host those binaries on a broadband
server (maybe something inside GNU)?
I assume there is no known mirror, since nobody replied with that
information. Maybe the sourceforge.net old page for the project
(http://gcc-g95.sourceforge.net/) could be used to do this mirroring? As far
as I know, sf.net has very good download rates. Paul Brook from this ML
seems to be admin of the sf.net project. Would this be possible?
He who attacks the fundamentals of the American broadcasting industry
attacks democracy itself.
-- William S. Paley, chairman of CBS