Re: Daily i686-linux binaries

Is there any mirror somewhere, or would there be any possibility to host those binaries on a broadband server (maybe something inside GNU)?

I assume there is no known mirror, since nobody replied with that information. Maybe the sourceforge.net old page for the project (http://gcc-g95.sourceforge.net/) could be used to do this mirroring? As far as I know, sf.net has very good download rates. Paul Brook from this ML seems to be admin of the sf.net project. Would this be possible?

Thanks again,
FX

--
He who attacks the fundamentals of the American broadcasting industry
attacks democracy itself.