Re: Internal Compiler Error [ PR 17917 ]

On Sunday 14 November 2004 03:33, Matthew Kettlewell wrote:
> OK.  Thanks guys for your help.
>
> Is there an easy way to diff the current version with a version on a
> previous date to see what the changes are.
>
> I'm used to a ClearCase environment and a dbx debugger , so I'm a bit
> behind the curve for debugging here, though I'm catching on.
>
> If someone can give me a few pointers on rolling back the clock on the
> files, I'll take a look and see if I can figure something out.

GCC uses CVS:
http://gcc.gnu.org/cvs.html
Extensive documentation on how to use this can be found at
https://www.cvshome.org/

You probably want "cvs up -D"

Of you're looking at really old versions, note that gfotran was first
introduced on the (now obsolete) tree-saa branch.

You'll probably also find the ChangeLog files in the source, and archives of
this list useful.

Paul